The Bend Bikes Marketing team is in need of two or three volunteers to assist with marketing for our community cycling events and advocacy efforts. As a member of the Marketing Team, you’ll collaborate with other volunteers and work with the Board of Directors to execute a range of marketing needs.
Ideal volunteers will be able to independently carry out a number of these tasks and have some of the following skills:
- Develop event specific marketing plans
- Manage the execution of an event marketing plan
- Pen a press release
- Develop media campaigns for social media via publishing tools: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Craft eNewsletters via MailChimp
- Publish on the WordPress platform
- Photography and photo editing
- Author original content for our blog
- Design/layout expertise for collateral and posters is a huge bonus!
- Attend monthly meetings (in person or online) with Marketing Team members to discuss tasks and priorities
- Estimated 2-5 hours per week, with some variation depending on event schedule
- Minimum 8-month commitment
Interested? Email volunteer @ bendbikes.org and we’ll be in touch!