Zagster has a part-time job open in Bend. Here are the details:
Rebalancer Field Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform System Sweeps 3 times a week. This involves Wrangling of errant bikes and Station Inspections.
- A Station Inspection entails ensuring all bikes are properly locked to the stations.
- While moving between stations, Wrangle bikes left off station, transporting and locking them to open Zagster docks.
- Rebalance bikes from more full to less full stations.
- Record all work in Zagster’s Mechanic Web Based Application
Compensation: Guarantee of $90 a week
- Guarantee of $30 per System Sweep
- 3 System Sweeps a week
- Each System Sweep should take approximately 2 hours
This is a part-time contracted position resulting in
approximately 6 hours of work per week.